Skip to main content

Constituent Services

As your Assemblymember, one of my goals is to ensure that our state government works for you!

If you need assistance with or have questions regarding a state agency, my staff and I can help you find answers to your questions, make the appropriate officials aware of your concerns and work to cut through the "red tape" you might be experiencing.

District staff can assist you with state-related matters, such as:

  • Department of Motor Vehicles
  • Foreclosure Prevention Programs
  • Consumer Complaints
  • Veterans' Benefits
  • Unemployment and Disability Insurance
  • State Taxes
  • Professional Conduct or Licensing Complaints
  • Medi-Cal and Covered California

They can also help direct you to other community resources:

  • Housing/Utilities
  • Family/Community Support
  • Food/Meals
  • Legal/Consumer/Public Safety
  • Health Care
  • Income Support/Assistance
  • Clothing/Personal/Household
  • Mental Health/Addictions
  • Employment

For assistance, please click here or call the district office at (562) 692-5858.

Capitol staff can help you:

  • Express an Opinion
  • Propose a New Law
  • Ask for Copies, Summaries, and Information on Bills
  • Get Involved in Legislative Process
  • Find Information on How a Bill Becomes a Law
  • Be Notified of Legislative Hearings
  • Report Agency Misconduct

For assistance regarding legislation, please click here or call the Capitol office at (916) 319-2056.