Skip to main content


As your State Assemblymember, I would like to help provide the cities of La Habra Heights, Walnut, South El Monte, Pico Rivera, Whitter, Diamond Bar, Industry, La Puente, portions of El Monte, and unincorporated Avocado Heights, Hacienda Heights, and North Whittier with a way to navigate the various resources available to you. Stay tuned to my social media and quarterly newsletters for the most up to date information. If you need assistance with any state agency, please feel free to call my district office at (562) 692-5858. My office and I are here to serve you!

Disaster Preparedness

Fires, floods, mudslides and earthquakes have wreaked havoc across California, causing many citizens to lose their homes and loved ones. Emergencies can happen at any time.

It is important to be prepared for a disaster so that injuries and loss of life are minimal.

Do you know what to do, or do you have a plan in case of an emergency? Fire, police and emergency medical services may be delayed in responding. Being prepared will protect you, your family and your community.

Small Business Resources

Small businesses play an essential role in California's regional economies and industry clusters. Definitions of small businesses often vary by program and industry. At times, small businesses are defined by the number of employees (less than 100), and in other cases, they are defined by gross receipts and/or other financial data.

On this page, you will find many of the resources our district and state have to offer for small businesses, many of which serve as the backbone of California’s economy. 

California Veteran Resources

The California Department of Veterans Affairs (CalVet) and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs offer various resources to veterans and their families. Please use this page as a tool to help you explore the options available through CalVet.

California Franchise Tax Board

The California Franchise Tax Board (FTB) is available to help taxpayers file their state tax returns timely and accurately and pay the correct amount to fund services important to Californians. FTB can provide residents with resources for free tax help, answers to questions regarding the Middle Class Tax Refund, and 24/7 access to your tax account. The agency can also assist filers in identifying credits that may be applicable to a return.

California Department of Motor Vehicles

The two primary functions of the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) are to license California’s 26.5 million drivers and register more than 34.7 million vehicles. However, the DMV maintains and oversees many other functions, including:

California Grants Portal

Your One-Stop-Shop for State Grant Opportunities! The California State Library has collaborated with various agencies to create the California Grants Portal, a centralized hub dedicated to applicants seeking grants and loans.

Student Debt Resources

The State of California and the Federal Government offer programs and assistance to help you pay for your student loans.

Constituent Services

As your Assemblymember, one of my goals is to ensure that our state government works for you! If you need assistance with or have questions regarding a state agency, my staff and I can help you find answers to your questions, make the appropriate officials aware of your concerns and work to cut through the "red tape" you might be experiencing.

EDD Assistance

The Employment Development Department (EDD) offers many services to assist constituents with finding job services and training, as well as assistance with filing claims for unemployment, disability, or paid family leave.